My name is Federico and i was born in Italy.
- People aren’t brands: do not require, enable or encourage one-dimensionality in other people or yourself.
- Creation without guilt: start things without knowing where they’re going and don’t feel bad about it.
- People aren’t brands: coherence isn’t a distinctive human trait.
- Creation without production: you’re allowed to create things that are not and will never be products.
- People aren’t brands: cognitive dissonance can distort your perception of others and yourself.
- Public Display of Imperfection: be as publicly flawed as your life allows.
- People aren’t brands: resolve to be an agent of nuance, averse to extremes and joyfully convoluted.
- True is better than cutesy: truth is often found in the ugly, the rotten, the broken – all things that make us uncomfortable.
- People aren’t brands: you’re allowed to change your mind, yourself and your environment. Allow the same to others.
I love receiving physical mail that is not from the Finanzamt, but if you wanna be boring you can drop me a line at
Things I Wrote Elsewhere
Every post of this blog has been tested on animals. Especially the cute ones and/or in danger of extinction.
It may contain traces of nuts.
It may contain traces of irony.
It may not contain traces of Justin Bieber.