From the creator of the acclaimed 8 Italian expressions having to do with poop (yep, that’s me!), here comes another dive into the darkness of the Italian language.
Delightfully vulgar and creepily truthful, this blog post is not suitable for pregnant women, minors or pregnant minors.
Here we go:
To take someone by the ass or Prendere per il culo means making a fool of someone, joking or even conning somebody.
– So you don’t really own a boa constrictor?
– LOL. No, we’ve been taking you by the ass the whole time!
– The commercial says I’m gonna lose 20 Kg in two weeks!
– That must be a take by the ass, there’s no way something like that is doable
– I was out visiting my friend Micheal
– Really? Too bad that I’ve met Micheal and you were not with him! Do you really think you can take me by the ass like that?! Read More
The internet knows things about you which you’re still not aware of. Anything you’ve ever shared, anything you’ve written while you were drunk or angry or in search of attention, is recorded and delineates a big picture of behaviours and thoughts that is bigger than your consciousness.
In particular, what the internet told me recently is that I speak a lot about hair.
In fact, it turns out hair is the topic I tweet about the most.
Hard to admit it, but that makes sense. I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with my puffy, untamable hair. I think it’s a feisty component of my look and (when it gets too long) it makes me stand out against my will. It’s what makes my shadow look like the one of a Playmobil figure and what makes my life motto “Every day is a bad hair day”.
On the other hand it’s also true that 30 years after my birth my hair is still right where it belongs. I’m gonna celebrate that by going down memory lane with a selection of tweets that the Internet is kindly harvesting for me.
September 3. 2013 – Porn Hair
September 10. 2013 – Lost Hair
September 12. 2013 – Wishful Hair
September 27. 2013 – Tribute Hair